The PT is hell!!!! Fucking stupid dumb Portuguese telecom. The internet line sucks. Disconnected every ten minutes while that slow it takes ages to upload a 72 mb music file. Had to start over 6 times, upload time over 2 hours. All due to primitive shitty connections in this shitty primitive country. When do companies finally keep their promises and deliver decent quality for the price I pay?
Anyway, new upload from FREE MUSIC! STOP AMERICA! Their latest recordings first available for free here at Limbabwe. Info and link below plus ofcourse also on the FREE MUSIC! STOP AMERICA! download page.
FREE MUSIC! STOP AMERICA!
“ THE SOUND OF HOW PEOPLE COULD BE TO EACH OTHER: Educording s.f. ’12 “
No cover available.
1) f29. Everyday is a great day to revolute! Just ask 80yr old that have been ‘occupying’ for 60 years.
2) what is anarchism, now? what do you think? This is known. ‘you can give a child an i-pod, or you can teach ‘em how to play music’.
3) can we acknowledge difference? Fear of difference, or, viva le difference!
4) Oops! Making mistakes learning a version of a Balkan ‘cocek’
5) live to ride another day, ride to live another day.
6) longing for different tomorrows. The end of war and slavery: a bicycle powered by music, that flies!
7) the world is on fire. america and the music industry, ur shit is done.
8) what is jazz, now? What are blackness, whiteness, america, and sound, now? Does it still possess the truth of american narrative? Is it merely the most enduring form, withstanding the endless assaults of blues wanking guys like me? It’s relation to later black music innovations (r&b, funk, reggae, hip-hop,etc.). What do you think?
9) birds. Nature sound
10) mali hatched
11) jobs. Why do you think they say ‘you got worked’?
13) maya angielou. Version of the poem ‘I rise’.
14) free music! To acknowledge the suffering and to offer sonic support to the people fighting for their humanity around the world
15) how much difference can you deal with? Can we freely explore life with each other without reverting to dominance and oppression? While admitting to the pathological effects of a history defined by dominance and oppression.
16) all power to the people! Dialectical conduction by all, no formal ‘leaders’.
17) extreme difference. This sound kills i-tunes. No more “paying my own $ to prove that I exist in an industry that doesn’t”
18) thanks folks. That was great, can’t wait to do it with you next year! Bring more people next time!..
19) whither, rock ‘n’ roll? Its’ history as expropriated black culture, youth consumer engineering, and false rebellion; its’ collapse; then what?
The musicians: kevin, mark, david, jack, theresa, gabriel, brandi, marat, lee, adam, bill, angie, mark, susanna
educorded: 8/30/2012 s.f.
Teknacle help: mark, jack, not frank, you’re welcome frank, sorry mark and jack
rock it people! Don’t nuy it, occupy it!
The link directs you to another Limbabwe page. Click the link on that page then click download.