Tom Jones, 80 years, no more voice, released a new track few days ago:
Partly with English translations, please watch the video until the end!
The video is from 12 December last year. Its titled ‘Kunst.In.Aktion. Risikotruppe Bern’.
The video is not mine. Took it from the internet. I have no connection with this group.
On few requests after publishing on this site, I made a limited English translation.
Only the last, very essential, part is English titled. Subtitles all the way trough would have destroyed the impact of the video.
Some voices are in English. Those in German are easy to guess what they say. Names of the speakers appear on the end.
Below an attempt to translate the German voices in English.
Please DO understand. The lines below are translations of what is said in German. Assume they do not reflect the art-group opinions (neither mine). They are samples from interviews, news, public speakers,…. Its a compilation building dynamics towards the last part of the video (opening the map). What you see is ART with a message.
THINK, have the guts to be critical and questioning everything! All the rest is up to you…..
- We are in war. the government must take all steps fighting the epidemic.
- Soon everybody will know someone who died on the corona virus.
- The amount of deaths are the same as in any other normal, not corona, year.
- Trust the health-department, trust the WHO, thrust common sense and journalistic diligence in quality media.
- There will be investigations into Bill and Melinda gates on suspicion of crimes against humanity.
- We will have to adhere to these regulations for months. they have to be the standard and never be questioned.
- Those who decide are not elected and those who are elected have nothing to decide.
- Tomorrow from noon on, our liberty will be severely restricted.
- It won’t be the same as it used to be until we have vaccines and drugs.
- We’re all assuming vaccines will be approved next year. We don’t know exactly how they work, how well they work, what they do, but I am very optimistic that there are vaccines.
- Disinformation can cost lives, but together we can fight fake news.
- We are at war and the nation will support its children.
- If you want to have a real world order, a global political order, then you will not be able to avoid all subjects on sovereignty, rights, to give to others
- That means that other international organizations can then punish us when we don’t follow the regulations.
- Bill gates, UNICEF and the WHO are also accused of deliberately vaccinating Kenyan children through the use of a hidden toxin in the tetanus injection.
- Vaccines, tests and drugs must be available, affordable and accessible to all people in the world.
Today its 21 years ago Curtis Mayfield passed away
What road crew is lacking since the lock downs:
Lack of sleep/traveling/the sights the smells/rock ‘n’ roll/supportive security/late night dinner/never curing flu under your skin/cash on hand payments/smelly bunk/the bar waitress/the venue catering/the energy/the forever ‘where your from?’ question/lazy stage-hands/Spinal Tap quotes/almost never lucky in scoring/dealing with macho colleges/hammock under the stage/wining musicians/
Dragging amplifiers/the white line/broken PA systems/making a wrong turn/Anette/smelly vans/forgotten acquaintances/envy among colleges/having a good time/not bothered about world problems/the ‘family-crew’/full whiskey bottle emptied in a few hours/shitty sound-booth location/toilet stop/one hotel shower room for 18 people/holding on to the mixing desk so you don’t collapse/DB limitations/early hotel check-in/bad gas station food/the live music/snow and rain at load out/always in sweaty clothes/promoter trying to rip you/the street gang around the corner/guest-list arguments/before breakfast hotel check out/fucked up navigation/bossy house-manager/annoying journalist/sunny day you could not enjoy/van breakdown/too small venue and stage/snobby unimportant VIP (very impossible person)/crowded backstage with empty fridge/record company dinner/violent security/stressed stage manager/MTV crew getting on your nerve/ the 1 minute before show start audio output request for recordings/crappy in-house lights/a promoter for more than 40 years in the same office afraid missing that one hip band/3 times returning pizza to the waiter because its not the ordered vegan one/hip bands forgotten after one year/club managers lying to themselves/ridiculous band riders/inexperience local sound technicians/talks about other bands/cold hotel rooms/reliable promoters/arrogant local sound technician/day-of that makes you more tired/waiting…waiting…waiting…/coach back lounge/fairly easy available drugs/borders, where they still are/eating, but not hungry/venue’s home-cooking/5 minutes of fame/selfish driver/desperate WhatsApp message send home, keeping up the idea ‘I have someone there’/mistakes in hotel reservations/laundromats/video games/private accommodations/musicians wife visiting/merch arriving the day you left/room sharing/airplane delays/lost luggage/dirty toilets/tracing packages following you for 2 weeks/dripping hotel shower/… + so much more…….
The double door/Paradiso/SSE Wembley Arena/Effenaar/La Loco/Knitting Factory/K4/The Grant/American Music Hall/Troubadour/RAI/Garage/Zap Club/Pfefferberg/ABC/Escape/Astoria/The End/Nice n Sleazy/The Forum/Kino Ebensee/Forum/…… and many many more…..
General observation of the corona situation: FEAR WINS FROM FREEDOM
Watson Kendall: Beats, production
Adam Sherburne: Vox and guitars
CONSOLIDATED – ‘Robot Flamenco’. Video by Ayelet Hai
A way to spend your spare corona time:
Somewhere in Europe. Gig in Corona-times under corona regulations (seated with distance). Still… some try to dance…